Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bon Dancing

"Bon Dancing", number 134 of 200 from Robert Aitken's book Miniatures of a Zen Master.

"... the "Appalachia effect" - folk culture that has died out at home flourishes in the diaspora."
Yes, how interesting. As someone who is a convert to Zen, my enthusiasm for practice flourishes. Not sure that wold be the case if I grew up in the Orient.

Moods and energy go up and down. This is a sign that life is alive. Why does this sadden me when my energy is down?

I may write the book "Miniatures of a Zen Klutz" but then again I may take the infinity wise advice and "DON'T BOTHER".




Any error or confusion created by my commentary on
Miniatures of a Zen Master
is solely a reflection of my own delusion and ignorance.
Any merit generated by this activity is solely the result of
Aitken Roshi's clear teaching and is dedicated to
all Buddhas and Bodhisattvas throughout space and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment